New Article in Bicycle Fixation

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 23, 2006
      There's a new article by Debra Efroymson, an American living in
      Dhaka, Bangladesh, about her experiences cycling there, interacting
      with its people, and the hopes that has given her for a better
      future. You can read it at:

      http://bicyclefixation.com/dhakafuture.html

      And of course you can browse the ever-increasing resources of our
      magazine--we've added several interesting new links, and have even
      managed to keep up our blog a little bit. So cruise on over and enjoy!

      Those of you who have ordered the knickers: we begin delivering no
      later than Wednesday, barring any disaster at the factory. They are
      almost all done. (However, if you ordered a popular size recently,
      you might not receive them till after the next production run in mid-
      January. I will notify anyone who falls into that group next week.)

      Cheers,

      Rick
      http://www.rickrise.com
      http://www.bicyclefixation.com