Poised to redefine what is possible

  • Todd Edelman
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 16, 2006
      This is what we are going up against:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndhGCZs7a_s&NR

      Todd Edelman
      Director
      Green Idea Factory

      Korunní 72
      CZ-10100 Praha 10
      Czech Republic

      ++420 605 915 970
      Skype: toddedelman

      edelman@...
      http://www.worldcarfree.net/onthetrain

      Green Idea Factory,
      a member of World Carfree Network
    • Erik Sandblom
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 16, 2007
        --- In carfree_cities@yahoogroups.com, "Todd Edelman" <edelman@...>
        wrote:

        > This is what we are going up against:
        >
        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndhGCZs7a_s&NR

        Like other car ads, this car ad only shows one car on the street.
        This is a great help to anyone wanting to explain the problems with
        cars: there are too many of them. If even the car ads depict just one
        car, why are we cramming lots of cars onto the roads, all at once?
        How realistic is it to build one road for every car?

        This ad is not an enemy, it is a great asset.

        Erik Sandblom