Carfree Times #44

  • mailbox@carfree.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 12, 2006
      Hi All,

      After a long delay, Carfree Times #44 is in near-final draft at:

      http://www.carfree.com/cft/i044.html

      I haven't formally published it yet, so if you see any mistakes in the
      next day or two, please let me know OFF LIST.

      Thanks,
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 12, 2006
        Joel--

        All looks good in CFT. Sorry to hear about your folks. Are you
        coming back to the US to take care of them?

        Cheers,

        Rick

        http://www.rickrise.com
        http://www.bicyclefixation.com