Re: [carfree_cities] Video from Greenpeace

  • Todd Edelman
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2006
      Hi,

      Hmmm... all the other people have left the office... by what means? I dont
      like a message which oversimplifies the issue, as this ad does, by only
      targeting SUV drivers.

      I tend to like more absurd adverts, such as this one (the style, not the
      content or portrayals):

      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYH3nhTgaJs&mode=related&search=>

      For more info: <http://www.lindqvist.com/index.php?ID=1831>

      There are lots of real TV ads and also some parodies on You Tube so for
      those of you who, like me, dont watch TV regularly it could be useful to
      check some of them out...

      Todd Edelman
      Director
      Green Idea Factory