Video from Greenpeace

  • Carlos F. Pardo SUTP
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2006
      Nice video from Greenpeace, worth a look. See it at
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMl9DOA_Dzg

      Best regards,

      Carlos F. Pardo

    • Todd Edelman
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2006
        Hi,

        Hmmm... all the other people have left the office... by what means? I dont
        like a message which oversimplifies the issue, as this ad does, by only
        targeting SUV drivers.

        I tend to like more absurd adverts, such as this one (the style, not the
        content or portrayals):

        <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYH3nhTgaJs&mode=related&search=>

        For more info: <http://www.lindqvist.com/index.php?ID=1831>

        There are lots of real TV ads and also some parodies on You Tube so for
        those of you who, like me, dont watch TV regularly it could be useful to
        check some of them out...

        Todd Edelman
        Director
        Green Idea Factory