New Article in Bicycle Fixation

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2006
      Hello All--

      There's a new article in Bicycle Fixation today: "My Travelling
      History," by Simon J. Baddeley of Birmingham University, UK. It's a
      pensive and evocative exploration of the evolution of Prof.
      Baddeley's thinking about travel, culture, nature, and our place in
      the world, and I recommend it highly to all.

      See it at:

      http://bicyclefixation.com/travelution.html

      And enjoy the rest of the 'zine while you're there!

      Cheers,

      Rick
      http://www.rickrise.com
      http://www.bicyclefixation.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 23, 2006
        There's a new article by Debra Efroymson, an American living in
        Dhaka, Bangladesh, about her experiences cycling there, interacting
        with its people, and the hopes that has given her for a better
        future. You can read it at:

        http://bicyclefixation.com/dhakafuture.html

        And of course you can browse the ever-increasing resources of our
        magazine--we've added several interesting new links, and have even
        managed to keep up our blog a little bit. So cruise on over and enjoy!

        Those of you who have ordered the knickers: we begin delivering no
        later than Wednesday, barring any disaster at the factory. They are
        almost all done. (However, if you ordered a popular size recently,
        you might not receive them till after the next production run in mid-
        January. I will notify anyone who falls into that group next week.)