Towards Carfree Cities VII and VIII

  • randallghent
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2006
      Hello everyone,

      For those of you who aren't on the carfree_network list, we've
      recently announced the dates of Towards Carfree Cities VII in
      Istanbul, Turkey (August 27-31, 2007) AND sent a call-out for
      proposals to host the 2008 conference.

      If you're interested in hosting the 2008 conference, please see
      www.worldcarfree.net/conference/ for details on how to submit a
      proposal (by December 15 this year). Proposals from North America
      are especially encouraged this time.

      Please contact me with any questions.

      Thanks,

      Randy