Re: What's Joel up to?

  • Joel S. Hirschhorn
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 9, 2006
      --- In carfree_cities@yahoogroups.com, "Colin Leath" <cleath@...>
      wrote:

      > I haven't heard a peep from Joel for what seems a long time. . . I
      > hope he's doing well!
      >
      > I'm not really asking for an update, but just wanted to send positive
      > vibes his way.
      >
      > Colin
      > --
      > http://carfreeuniverse.org

      Just in case I'm the right Joel, my energies have been devoted to
      promoting my new book Delusional Democracy - Fixing the Republic
      Without Overthrowing the Government, and writing many articles about
      politics, government and economic inequality; check it all out on
      www.delusionaldemocracy.com. I promise a provocative and informative
      read, with a positive strategy on revitalizing our democracy.
    • mailbox@carfree.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 11, 2006
        Quoting Colin Leath <cleath@...>:

        > I haven't heard a peep from Joel for what seems a long time. . . I
        > hope he's doing well!

        I am around but extremely busy.
      • mailbox@carfree.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 12, 2006
          Hi All,

          After a long delay, Carfree Times #44 is in near-final draft at:

          http://www.carfree.com/cft/i044.html

          I haven't formally published it yet, so if you see any mistakes in the
          next day or two, please let me know OFF LIST.

          Thanks,
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 12, 2006
            Joel--

            All looks good in CFT. Sorry to hear about your folks. Are you
            coming back to the US to take care of them?

            Cheers,

            Rick

            http://www.rickrise.com
            http://www.bicyclefixation.com