What's Joel up to?

  • Colin Leath
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 8, 2006
      I haven't heard a peep from Joel for what seems a long time. . . I
      hope he's doing well!

      I'm not really asking for an update, but just wanted to send positive
      vibes his way.

      Colin
      --
      http://carfreeuniverse.org
    • Joel S. Hirschhorn
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 9, 2006
        --- In carfree_cities@yahoogroups.com, "Colin Leath" <cleath@...>
        wrote:

        > I haven't heard a peep from Joel for what seems a long time. . . I
        > hope he's doing well!
        >
        > I'm not really asking for an update, but just wanted to send positive
        > vibes his way.
        >
        > Colin
        > --
        > http://carfreeuniverse.org

        Just in case I'm the right Joel, my energies have been devoted to
        promoting my new book Delusional Democracy - Fixing the Republic
        Without Overthrowing the Government, and writing many articles about
        politics, government and economic inequality; check it all out on
        www.delusionaldemocracy.com. I promise a provocative and informative
        read, with a positive strategy on revitalizing our democracy.
      • mailbox@carfree.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 11, 2006
          Quoting Colin Leath <cleath@...>:

          > I haven't heard a peep from Joel for what seems a long time. . . I
          > hope he's doing well!

          I am around but extremely busy.
        • mailbox@carfree.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 12, 2006
            Hi All,

            After a long delay, Carfree Times #44 is in near-final draft at:

            http://www.carfree.com/cft/i044.html

            I haven't formally published it yet, so if you see any mistakes in the
            next day or two, please let me know OFF LIST.

            Thanks,
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 12, 2006
              Joel--

              All looks good in CFT. Sorry to hear about your folks. Are you
              coming back to the US to take care of them?

              Cheers,

              Rick

              http://www.rickrise.com
              http://www.bicyclefixation.com