9830Reclaim the buses rally

  • Bling Williams
    Apr 15, 2006

      If anyone is in Bristol come along.
      I'm going cos not only are the buses over-priced, they are not accessible to wheelchair users. From April 1st we have all been given free bus passes (yaaay) but can't get on the buses (boooooo) and the taxi token scheme that was the alternative has been abolished (booooo).
      Its all very well wheeling up to the bus stop with your new shiny bus pass but then you get to gaze forlornly at the 2 steps.
      Why should we be forced to use cars?