9556Re: [carfree_cities] re: "America is addicted to oil"

  • Andrew Dawson
    Feb 4, 2006
      I took a look at link you provided and saw what there was for the US DOT,
      which is not much. Any ways there is practically nothing decent for the FTA
      or Amtrak. Till later, Andrew

      http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/budget/fy2006/transportation.html

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic