9397December Issue of New Colonist

    Nov 30, 2005
      The December issue of The New Colonist is online and available now at
      http://www.newcolonist.com!
      This month's features:

      Ground Zero Should Celebrate Life, Not Memorialize Fear
      Making Ground Zero part of the future, not part of the past....
      High Windows
      Looking up to downtown....
      Pre-Fabulous Housing
      Ready-to-wear walls and ceilings....
      Concierge
      Our Concierge page offers helpful services such as worldwide weather
      forecasts, hotel and airfare searches, and a currency exchange
      calculator, with more on the way!
      Vox Civitatis
      Our weblog, with (nearly) daily entries by your editors and an
      assortment of invited commentators offering views and musings on the
      state of cities and sustainability today and in the future.
      And of course a wealth of reviews, essays, stories, and other
      resources in our comprehensive Archive!

      http://www.rickrise.com
      http://www.newcolonist.com
      http://www.living-room.org