9360Housekeeping

    Nov 15, 2005
      Hi All,

      It's been a while since I mentioned some items of list etiquette.
      Please remember to:

      Trim junk from earlier posts when replying
      Be as brief as possible
      Don't try to be cute or clever--people don't have time for this
      and those whose native language is not English have trouble

      New members are moderated. If I don't like a member's first
      proposed posting, I don't approve it and it won't appear.

      Let's try again to be a little less eager to take up issues
      that are mainly of local interest.

      In general, I'm pleased with the group and the usual tone of
      the messages.

      Thanks & regards,