9026September Issue of The New Colonist

    Aug 31, 2005
      The September issue of The New Colonist is online and available now
      at http://www.newcolonist.com!
      This month's features:

      *In Local Farming, a New Prosperity Beckons
      Patty Cantrell of the Michigan Land Use Institute examines
      initiatives that support local agricultture and public health....

      *Global Warning
      Ready or not, here it comes....

      *The Romance and Reality of Tiny Houses
      The world beyond McMansions....

      *Concierge
      Our Concierge page offers helpful services such as worldwide weather
      forecasts, hotel and airfare searches, and a currency exchange
      calculator, with more on the way!

      *Vox Civitatis
      Our weblog, with (nearly) daily entries by your editors and an
      assortment of invited commentators offering views and musings on the
      state of cities and sustainability today and in the future.

      And of course a wealth of reviews, essays, stories, and other
      resources in our comprehensive Archive!
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic