      From: Christopher Miller <christophermiller@...>
      Sent: Aug 2, 2005 9:11 AM
      To: carfree_cities@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [carfree_cities] Online travel planner for NYC

      It's nice to see something like this for the non-car-using market.
      This kind of thing is of course widely available on mapping sites,
      which will map out and give verbal directions for how to drive from
      point A to point B. But if you intend to get there by cycling or via
      public transit, the instructions are as often as not useless.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic