8830Need a lift ? (was "elevator wars")

  • Todd Edelman
    Jul 5, 2005
      Hi everyone,

      I feel bad that I contributed to pushing the
      elevator/lift discussion to the point where people
      were yelling, being insulting etc.

      In this whole discussion there seemed to be just ONE
      message from the developing world (from Anima equating
      cars with elevators in liftlite Dhaka).

      So, my main question, which I never really asked, is
      IF people in developing world in existing and future
      four story buildings ARE interested in elevators more
      than "that would be nice but we have other
      priorities". Likely the answer is no... but I would
      feel better knowing some more opinions from these
      regions themselves.

      Todd