8411May Issue of New Colonist

    May 1, 2005
      The May issue of The New Colonist is online and available now at
      http://www.newcolonist.com!
      This month's features:

      A Hard Rain's a-Gonna Fall
      Jane Holtz Kay on Boston's vulnerability to global-warming induced
      floods....
      Life, Death, and Dollars
      The health-care devil is in the dollar signs....
      Future of the Urb
      Where are we all going, and where do we end up when we get there...?
      Concierge
      Our Concierge page offers helpful services such as worldwide weather
      forecasts, hotel and airfare searches, events listings, classifieds,
      and a currency exchange calculator, with more on the way!
      Vox Civitatis
      Our weblog, with (nearly) daily entries by your editors and an
      assortment of invited commentators offering views and musings on the
      state of cities and sustainability today and in the future.
      And of course a wealth of reviews, essays, stories, and other resources
      in our comprehensive Archive!
      http://www.rickrise.com
      http://www.newcolonist.com
      http://www.living-room.org