8293Re: [carfree_cities] So, What is this Group About?

  • Jym Dyer
    Apr 16, 2005
      =v= What this group is about is described here:

      With a link to Carfree.com in particular.

      > I belong to the Transport_Policy Groups which is supported
      > by some well-known, anti-rail transit folks.

      =v= Uh-huh. Well, nobody screeches words like "railigionist"
      here, and you'll probably see some skepticism here about the
      Cox/O'Toole style of carefully-tailored "research" paid for by
      the highway industry and which just happens to always conclude
      that tons of money should be dumped into road-building.
      <_Jym_>
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic