8187Re: Lindbergh City Center Transit Oriented Development

  • Larry Felton Johnson
    Mar 9, 2005
      --- In carfree_cities@yahoogroups.com, "Larry Felton Johnson"
      <larryj@g...> wrote:

      A further bit of info, and a correction

      > http://tinyurl.com/453r4

      On this map, oddly enough, the sparsest looking areas, if you make
      guesses from the map, (those to the east) are actually the densest,
      since they are comprised of large apartment complexes. The complexes
      were built in a variety of decades, and hence have differing forms
      with respect to internal roads and parking. But unless things have
      changed significantly since I spent much time there, they are large
      complexes.

      > North of Lindbergh is Garden Hills (pre-WWI suburb)

      I meant to say "pre-WWII". The initial houses in Garden Hills were
      built in the 1920s
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic