7745Re: [carfree_cities] RE: Visualize Car-Free Illichville.

  • Patrick McDonough
    Oct 18, 2004
      North Carolina is making good headway here, and is fishing for a federal
      partner to fulfill its plans. So far, the incrementalist approach is
      working pretty well here.

      Check out NC's mainline upgrade program:
      http://www.bytrain.org/track/

      Patrick McDonough