7205New Issue of New Colonist

    May 1, 2004
      The May issue of The New Colonist is online and available now at
      http://www.newcolonist.com!

      This month's features:

      * Waste Treatment Gets a New Look in Japan
      Mike Wong visits the garbage dump for a very pleasant outing....
      * Iraq, Spring 2004
      Richard Risemberg responds to Nicholas Kristof's call for oil war
      poetry....
      * Cities and the Seeds of Change
      Eric Miller explores the role of today's cities as nurseries of
      social change....
      * Concierge
      Our new Concierge page offers helpful services such as worldwide
      weather forecasts, hotel and airfare searches, and a currency exchange
      calculator, with more on the way!
      * Vox Civitatis
      Our weblog, with (nearly) daily entries by your editors and an
      assortment of invited commentators offering views and musings on the
      state of cities and sustainability today and in the future.

      And of course a wealth of reviews, essays, stories, and other resources
      in our more than 500-article Archive!
      http://www.living-room.org
      http://www.newcolonist.com

      "Until you stop looking for simple answers, you will not be happy. You
      will not even be human."

      RR
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic