6995New Issue of New Colonist

    Feb 29, 2004
      The March issue of The New Colonist is online and available now at
      http://www.newcolonist.com

      This month's features:

      *Sixty Days, Next Year
      C. Haynes presents the diary of an ordinary American in the
      extraordinary days after the fall of the House of Saud and the collapse
      of the world oil market....

      *Home Sick
      Richard Risemberg turns sick days into an opportunity to reflect on the
      differences between the inner suburb where he grew up and the vibrant
      city neighborhood, only three miles away, where he lives now.

      *"This Old House" and Neighborhood Rejuvenation
      Eric Miller exposes the hidden bargains of America's oldest
      neighborhoods, which present a chance to buy into both the real estate
      market and the future of humanity on the cheap.

      *Concierge
      Our new Concierge page offers helpful services such as worldwide
      weather forecasts, hotel and airfare searches, and a currency exchange
      calculator, with more on the way!

      *Vox Civitatis
      Our weblog, with (nearly) daily entries by your editors and an
      assortment of invited commentators offering views and musings on the
      state of cities and sustainability today and in the future.

      And of course a wealth of
      reviews, essays, stories, and other resources in our more than
      500-article Archive!

      All on The New Colonist at http://www.newcolonist.com
      http://www.living-room.org
      http://www.newcolonist.com

      "I believe that every right implies a responsibility; every opportunity,
      an obligation; every possession, a duty."
      John D. Rockefeller, Jr.
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic