6315New Issue of The New Colonist

    Sep 30, 2003
      The New Colonist presents its October issue, online and available now at
      http://www.newcolonist.com This month we present:

      *"Big and Blue in the USA," by James Howard Kunstler
      *"Balancing the Busy with a Quiet City Garden," by Eric Miller
      *"The Ten Easiest Things You Can Do for Your Environment," by Richard
      Risemberg
      *"Remembering Carlton Wong," by Eric Miller
      *A Street Food review of Lithium, a new coffeehouse in East Hollywood

      Plus over five hundred archived articles, editorials, reviews, and more,
      all at The New Colonist, at http://www.newcolonist.com
      We dedicate this month's issue of The New Colonist to the memory of
      urban advocate Carlton Wong.
      http://www.living-room.org
      http://www.newcolonist.com

      "I believe that every right implies a responsibility; every opportunity,
      an obligation; every possession, a duty."
      John D. Rockefeller, Jr.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic