615RE: [carfree_cities] Re-worked automobile city

  • EXPORTATION QUEBEC
    Jun 1, 2000

      And after the ceremony is over, Canadiens get in uniform and roller skates
      to play the revenge game in Ste-Catherine street. Pedestrians and cyclists
      are asked to retire from the last dangerous scene while players shoot stones
      on autos in the net. After the game is over, we clear the street and we tell
      every pedestrian and cyclist they may now use this street at their
      convenience forever in memory for the "Rocket" who was a really
      simple-minded person.

      Louis-Luc
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic