5637Re: [carfree_cities] article on computer simulation

    Mar 9 5:30 AM
      Hi All,

      This is fascinating. It's a project I've wanted to do for years,
      and here somebody has gone and done it!

      Alas, when I went to the web site, I couldn't find a working link
      to the game; I found the link, but it's not clickable. I've got my
      security setting very high. Has anyone been able to make this work?

      Thanks & regards,

      Drop Bush
      Not Bombs

      -- ### --