5507RE: [carfree_cities] Re: Should bike racks be placed on public transit vehicles?

  • Pedaldancer@webtv.net
    Feb 5, 2003
      Correct me if I am wrong.
      I believe it was part of the deal, in order for L.A., to receive monies,
      for their subway system, from the goverment, they had to install racks
      on all the buses. Since the subway, and the bus system, is all the same
      Also, I believe every new place of business is required to put a bike
      rack in front of their business. This was all part of that deal.
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic