5222RE: [carfree_cities] Re: BBC Radio appearance

    Nov 26, 2002
      Simon Baddeley said:

      >Darn it. I wish I'd heard this.

      I may try to put some snips on line.

      >Is Autopia worth a read by the way.

      Dunno. It's just come out. Anybody want to review & report?

      >... but
      >is there any way for getting a sense of conclusions drawn during the Nov 13
      >BBC conversation.

      There weren't any conclusions. Everybody else was talking about
      cars as if their continued use in cities was inevitable and how
      to minimize the damage. As you may already have guessed, I wasn't
      singing from the same sheet of music. I got in a few good licks.

      Regards,

      -- ### --

      J.H. Crawford Carfree Cities
      mailbox@... Carfree.com