5095car-free city database

  • Chris Holt
    Oct 1 6:54 AM
      I took it upon myself to start a separate list-serve for those
      interested in moving forward the discussion of starting a carfree
      city. I didn't think it was fair to monopolize the space in this list
      with these narrowly focused discussions pertaining only to starting a
      carfree city. Let me know what you think, and sign up if you're
      interested in moving this discussion forward in a concrete fasion. If
      I'm completely mistaken and everyone on this list wants to take part,
      let me know and I'll dissolve the other list. Otherwise, feel free to
      sign up.

      Group name :
      CarFreeCity

      Group home page :