4917Re: You need less space living in a good neighborhood

  • justinemarysmith
    Jul 16, 2002
      --- You make a really good point. I live in a city neighborhood with a
      small grocery store on the corner but video store, park, restaurants
      etc are quite a ways away. I really can't think of one neighborhood
      in my city that comes close to what you describe. In United States
      perhaps a small handful of cities have neighborhoods as you describe.
      Do you live in Europe or Canada? Which city are you referring to.
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic