4670Re: [carfree_cities] Frequently Asked Questions

  • Rob Hines
    May 3, 2002
      I think these questions cover a lot of the bases but we should try to
      come up with more to make sure they cover all of the basic concepts
      outlined in Joel's book. They could even be divided into sections that
      correspond to sections of the book.

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic