3989New Issue of New Colonist

    Dec 1, 2001
      The December issue of The New Colonist is online now at
      http://www.newcolonist.com This month we explore Downtown Shopping,
      since many of you will be shopping for holiday gifts in the next few
      weeks; we will also present our usual slew of articles on a variety of
      topics, including Arianna Huffington's latest piece on SUVs and the flag
      frenzy, plus Street Food, Citysongs, Roadkill Bill, our editorials, and
      other regular features.

      Something please you excessively, or get you hot under the collar? We
      now have a bulletin board as well as our regular email forum; go to our
      Feedback section to join either one, or to read selected letters to the
      editor. All at The New Colonist, at http://www.newcolonist.com
      http://www.living-room.org
      http://www.newcolonist.com

      "Hope cannot be said to exist, nor can it be said not to exist. It is
      just like the roads across the earth. For actually there were no roads
      to begin with, but when many people pass one way a road is made."

      Lu Hsun
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic