3986Re: [carfree_cities] Walking to Birmingham

  • Roy Preston
    Dec 1, 2001
      >Interesting article on the revitalization of Birmingham:

      My browser doesn't want to know? ;-)
      However, on a similar note regarding pedestrians, the Editor of our
      local newspaper considered the following worthy for this week's
      'Thought For The Week':

      "Forty per cent of adult pedestrians killed
      on UK roads had been drinking. More than
      a third were over the limit for driving."
      I.A.M, winter issue.

      What is the man getting at? What's the hint? I'll have to drop him a line!!

      Roy P
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic