3108Carfree Seattle forum

  • Mark Watson
    May 1, 2001
      Attention: list members in the Seattle, WA (USA) area (or those of you interested in the area),

      To join the list, just send an email to carfree_seattle-subscribe@yahoogroups.com . Nothing else needed.

      This list is the evolution of an informal list I was keeping, where I would gather pertinent local info from many different sources (incl. this list) and post. I will continue to do this, but I hope that it becomes more of an ongoing forum, with input from many people, on issues relating to a carfree (a.k.a. safer, cleaner, & less-stressful) Seattle. Or at least steps in that direction. But in reality, it will become whatever we make it, so please share you ideas.

      It is a companion to, but not dependent on, my new website [ http://carfree_seattle.tripod.com ].

      Please pass this info on to those you think might be interested. And check out the website and provide feedback.

      Thanks,
      Mark

      ==
      Mark Watson http://carfree_seattle.tripod.com