2752Re: Re: [carfree_cities] bicycling facilities

  • Henning Mortensen
    Mar 8, 2001
      And of course there are the specialty courier bikes, such as those seen
      delivering groceries in Denmark. As far as I can tell, the primary design
      consideration of these is the ability to carry 24*300ml cases of beer, or
      soda pop. At least the cargo bay is sized to fit these cases. Of course they
      still allow for carrying of other goods. I wish I had a picture. They are
      elongated with the cargo carrying area down low and in front of the rider.