1979RE: [carfree_cities] Something for everyone....

  • Henning Mortensen
    Dec 1, 2000
      Thanks Ryan,

      That is how I took it too, but couldn't quite reconsile the valuation.
      Actually, I got some clarification on this last night. First off, they were
      talking about a "base tax". They wanted to set a minimum level of taxation
      that every homeowner pays. Basically this would raise taxes for low income
      families and lower them for high income families. Thankfully the idea was
      defeated by a margin of 8:3. I would like to know who the 3 Neanderthals
      were.

      Henning