1657Millenium Dome is Car free!

  • Mike Lacey
    Oct 5, 2000
      Interesting that the new (and struggling) millenium dome in London is
      officially a "no-car" zone.

      http://www.dome2000.co.uk/static/flash/index.htm

      Having visited recently I can testify that the transit access is
      state-of-the-art particularly the brand spanking new Jubilee line
      which ahs its own dedicated station for the Dome. (the Dome itself is
      really quite intersting too)

      Now I wonder if folks are going to start attributing the below-
      expactation attendance to the lack of car access. That would truly be
      a travesty since it is probaly about the easiest places to get to in
      London

      Mike
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic