12521Re: Story on Bogota's even-odd days

  • Carlosfelipe Pardo
    Feb 28, 2013
      Yes, there is a 2 million dollar project being developed to implement
      congestion charging in Bogotá. However, it depends on the political
      context to see if it can be implemented or not since council must
      approve the charge and change some city laws in order to move forward.
      We did a short proposal of a congestion charging zone and scheme in the
      last pages of our publication "Bogotá 21", which is available here:
      http://despacio.org/en/2012/10/30/bogota-21-published/

      On 28/02/2013 06:59, Justin Hyatt wrote:
      > Hi all,
      >
      > Here is a story on Bogota's even-odd day scheme.
      >
      > http://www.bbc.com/autos/story/20130123-colombias-anti-gridlock-scheme
      >
      > The story hints at interest gaining for congestion charge, but doesn't
      > specify if there are plans for that at the moment in Bogota. Carlos,
      > are you still out there? Do you know what is currently going on in the
      > city that once hosted "Towards Carfree Cities" conference?
      >
      > Cheers,
      > Justin
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic