12518Carfree Cities channel on Vimeo created

    Feb 21, 2013
      Hi all,

      After long resistance, I broke down this morning and figured out how Vimeo's Channel function works. The result is here:

      https://vimeo.com/channels/carfree

      It finally does not include works in progress, tech tests, and other junk. Some combination of the best/most recent videos comes first, and then the rest in some sort of declining order. There are 19 videos in all, and I have included only the highest-resolution verions (usually 1080p).

      I think that this channel can be promoted, and it seems easy to use.

      Please let me know if you have comments or suggestions. I'd really appreciate help in getting the word out on this.

      Best,

      Joel

      J.H. Crawford
      mailbox@...