      From: carfreecrawford <jhc@...>
      To: carfree_cities@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, November 2, 2012 10:17 AM
      Subject: [carfree_cities] "Superstorm" Sandy

      Hi All,

      My power is still out at home and may be for days. It's getting cold there, too. Other than the power, things are OK.

      We had enough wind to bend street sign posts, so it blew pretty hard in Summit.

      I'll only be available sporadically until the power is back on.

      "Superstorm" Sandy was, however, barely a category 1 storm. What will happen to metro NYC if it ever really blows here?

      Best,

      J.