12102Re: [carfree_cities] civil disorder?

  • Jason Meggs
    Jun 15, 2011
      Way to go, Jym! (OpenOffice is far from perfect but it has many benefits and
      has been known to sometimes does a better job than M$ in opening their
      files, and it's free.)

      Meanwhile, I opened it, converted it, and sent it to Joel with this:

      "Wasn't sure if I can or should send to the whole list, will leave that to
      your discretion.

      Interesting stuff, a lot seen before and I could critique it a bit, but it
      suggests some opportunities for us if we read between the lines. For one,
      that previous reports have been inadequate in addressing issues. Also a bit
      out of date given the credible view that peak oil actually passed

      Then seeking a good source on that last bit, I found this interesting