10705Re: [carfree_cities] Re: SF parking

  • Doug Salzmann
    Jan 21, 2008
      Given the vast differences between the two cities, including size, age
      and topography, comparisons like this aren't very meaningful.

      As for the Gap CEO, he wants to do all sorts of strange and destructive
      stuff, like building an ugly modernist box in the middle of our Presidio
      (an urban National Park).

      -Doug

      --

      Doug Salzmann