10408Transport topic for general interest newspaper: articles, contacts, ideas

  • Kokorev Dmitry
    Sep 3, 2007
      Dear friends!

      It's Dmitry from Carfree Russia! Im' activist and journalist.
      Now I'm working for russian national youth newspaper "AKZIA".
      Next issue about TRANSPORT.

      It means - I need a lot of:
      - comments, interviews, opinions etc.
      from:
      - activists, politics, scientists and experts
      also:
      interesting facts, pictures, articles etc.
      I hope you can help me!

      I need contacts or names interesting
      experts, researchers, governmental people from all over the world
      about transport. We need interviews with them.

      Also I need short articles about transport in general (not only
      carfree texts). Because this newspaper is - "general
      interest newspaper". So, all that information has to be really clear and understandable
      for everyone.

      Thank you in advance!

      Dmitry

      PS
      Most of all I need experts!

      Контакты:
      email: dmitry.kokorev@...
      ICQ 228501340
      Skype: dmitry_kokorev
      Phone: +7 916 370 84 04, +7 926 757 69 26
      http://dmitry-kokorev.livejournal.com/