10082Re: [carfree_cities] changes at Carfree.com

  • Simon Baddeley
    Dec 30, 2006
      Same to you, Joel

      From: carfreecrawford <jhc@...>
      Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 17:49:47 -0000
      To: <carfree_cities@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [carfree_cities] changes at Carfree.com

      Hi All,

      Carfree.com is in the process of relocating to its own dedicated
      server. The process starts tomorrow, 31 December 2006, and will take
      about 48 hours. During this period, the site might not be accessible
      and e-mail sent to me may not be received. If you receive no reply to
      a message within 24 hours, please send it again.

      Also please note that the spam settings on the new server will be very
      tight, and some real mail might be thrown out. I cannot manage the
      situation in any other way at this time. If you think your mail is not
      reaching me, please send it again from another account.

      This marks the first time that Carfree.com has been big enough to
      warrant hosting on its own server and is thus something of a landmark.

      Best wishes to all for a happy new year.

      Regards,

      J.H. Crawford