Re: [CF] News from CPSC - Recall (just in case any of you own these bikes)

  • Christopher Miller
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 27, 2009
      Thank goodness Joel Crawford moderates the Carfree Cities list with a
      firm hand, otherwise we would be perpetually bombarded with this kind
      of time-wasting, irrelevant and juvenile crap there too. I have
      finally made a rule for my account that immediately diverts into the
      trash anything coming from a certain person or containing the word
      "triad".

      Now maybe I'll be able to read postings on this list with something
      like pleasure more often.

    • Tom Frost Jr.
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 27, 2009
        --- In CarFree@yahoogroups.com, Christopher Miller
        <christophermiller@...> wrote:

        > Thank goodness Joel Crawford moderates the Carfree Cities
        list with a
        > firm hand,

        TF: Really? You might want to peek at that bigoted lists's "links"
        section; I seem to have had ample success in exposing the truth
        about him there, including with some 2009 additions.

        I wish you and he a good time with your further inbreeding of
        opinions, after he closes his Iron Curtain on that too, now.

        - TF
      • Tom Frost Jr.
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 28, 2009
          Back to what this thread was about. With the noses of the
          apparent CPSC-scripture-thumpers who hijacked it, against the
          wall now, I've gotten a chance to find the more-exact link to the
          article that they need to study, about the CPSC and what it ought
          to be recalling, before they honk again:
          http://www.JohnForester.com/Articles/lights.htm

          - TF
          -----
          http://www.newmilfordbike.com/Triad.htm