No activity in last 7 days
This list concerns the railroad carferries that operated on the Great Lakes. Specifically, the list covers the remaining ferries S.S. City of Milwaukee, Badger, Spartan, M.V. Viking and Arthur K. Atkinson, and predecessors. Similar ships served on Lakes Michigan, Erie and Ontario. The list also covers the preservation of the S.S. City of Milwaukee, which has been designated a National Historic Landmark.
- By Subject
- Jan 24, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.
Group Email Addresses
Members of this group also joined
Restricted Group, 2029 membersThe purpose of this list is to discuss all aspects of North American freight cars of the steam era ...more