Re: [carferry] Researching the existence of PM 10 plans

  • Andy and Beth Buelow
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2000
      Bob, I would also try the Wisconsin Marine Historical Society.   I'm guessing their collection at Milwaukee Public Library might have the plans.  I'm not a member anymore, but you might go to their web site and send an email request.  If you don't have any luck, let me know and I'll call them and bug them for you.

      Andy

      Hi Art,Yes, we got dumped on, but it has all melted.  I have a feeling we will be seeing more soon. I have not gotten any farther on plans for the 10.  Any help would be appreciated.  Hope to see you soon. Kindest regards,Bob
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2000
        Thanks, Andy, I'll give them a try.

        Bob