CoM Newsletter

  • Robert Strauss
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21, 2014
      The latest edition of "Boxcars and Buoys", the SS City of Milwaukee/USCGC Acacia newsletter, is now finished. To save costs, the newsletter is now being emailed to members. If you did not receive it, or prefer to receive a paper copy via the US Mail, please email or call the ship office. The phone number and email link can be found on the website at www.carferry.com. A number of emails were kicked back to us as 'undeliverable' so please make sure we have your correct email address.
    • joel norman
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 21, 2014
        Can you PLEASE ad me to the e mail newsletter
        Thanks
        Joel Norman