Captain Dean Hobbs

  • Robert Strauss
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 22, 2013
      Captain Dean Hobbs, Senior Captain on the SS Badger, passed away last night. Funeral arrangements are pending.
    • Bill Christopher
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 23, 2013
        Very sad news. He was a great guy and a great ambassador for the S.S. Badger.

        http://m.shorelinemedia.net/ludington_daily_news/news/local/article_2fe162ee-5392-11e3-a101-0019bb2963f4.html?mode=jqm

        BC

        "If everyone has a camera, Big Brother isn't the only one watching."
        James Estrin
        National Geographic, October 2013
      • Erik Jonasson
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 29, 2013
          I am shocked and saddened to hear this news ! I have not been in my email forr a week. My prayers
          go out to his family and friends ! 3 longs and to shorts to you Captain Hobbs.

          Best Regards

          Subject: [carferry] Captain Dean Hobbs
          To: "carferry@yahoogroups.com" <carferry@yahoogroups.com>
          Date: Friday, November 22, 2013, 12:54 PM