Passing of a friend

  • wpelky
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2013
      The builder of the O scale model of the City of Midland 41 at Wisconsin Maritime Museum passed away last week after a long battle with cancer. Terry Bruce was a long time member of the Wisconsin Scale Boating Association.

      Terry loved riding the Badger and on his last trip he took several photos of the sea gate for me so I could build one for my HO Badger. His Midland was RC and it sailed just one time. It has a prominent place in WMM's model gallery. Terry was a kind and generous man and will be missed.