Re: [carferry] Re: Grand Trunk Carferries in Chicago

  • Jerry Klopfer
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 1, 2012
      The only photos I found in with Atkinson were of Madison and Grand Rapids together at the GTW dock in Muskegon. Please proide more info re: GTW carferries in Chicago.

      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 1, 2012
        my thoughts exactly Jerry, on top of it it took almost a month to respond with something not even connected to the question.
        I was looking forward to more info myself, but to no avail.
        Like Bob Strauss posted, there is a photo of 2 GT boats in Chicago, thats why I posted the question.
        Bob Kalal

        --- In carferry@yahoogroups.com, Jerry Klopfer <jerry_gtw@...> wrote:

        > The only photos I found in with Atkinson were of Madison and Grand Rapids together at the GTW dock in Muskegon. Please proide more info re: GTW carferries in Chicago.

      • Lee Barber
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 1, 2012
          To all concerned: As it happens I posted the only pictures I had and if you take the time to look there are 4 pictures of the G.R. I must appoligize for not having the absolute picture you crave so much, but as I am a fan and a past worker on the Badger and Spartan this is my only choice of what I want to collect. My interest is only in the Pere Marquettes from the 15 to the Queens of the lakes. In "71" I went around with Max Sylakowski for four days and he finally put me to work just to get rid of me. Now if it's pic of the PM or the C&O those I have.
          Lee